Head to magical New Orleans and experience the French Quarter in style. As you leisurely walk along the copper lamp-lined, and gently illuminated, paths of antiquated cobblestone of the French Quarter, it’s akin to stepping into Europe in the 19th Century – merged with a rich and varied Creole history. Multiculturalism is taken to grand new heights in this distinguished Southern town. Relish the aromatic pleasures of Cafe Du Monde pastries and freshly brewed French coffee wafting through the Lake Pontchartrain breeze, while experiencing the truly dynamic culture and energy of New Orleans.
You are surrounded by beautiful buildings that hint of Creole Atlantic influence with distinct elements of Greek Revival and Neoclassical architecture, with impressive use of columns and breathtaking Roman detail. Voodoo-inspired masks and other exotic souvenirs are casually available in shops next door to intriguing bookstores, cafes and museums, all capturing the unique spirit of New Orleans.
Visit the swamps and bayous of Louisiana and learn about the animals who live there – particularly the American alligator – along with history of the swamps and how they were settled. Delight in a traditional Fish Fry and Jambalaya lunch with newfound friends at a local's hang-out on shores of Lake Pontchartrain.
In your free time, step into The House of Blues to catch one of the latest and greatest alternative rock, blues or jazz bands; or have a martini at the Carousel Bar & Lounge at the historic Hotel Monteleone, which once attracted such luminaries as Tennessee Williams, Ernest Hemingway and Truman Capote.
Silver Members can book here.
What we love:
• With some of the best food on the planet, New Orleans features Pascal’s Manale, known for its barbecue shrimp; Cafe Du Monde, famous for its late-night hours, delectable beignets and chicory-flavored coffee; and Galatoire’s, loved for the finest and freshest seafood.
• You’ll see and experience the history and blend of cultures that shaped New Orleans for what it is today when you visit the countryside and the swampland surrounding this unique metropolis.
• It’s easy to get immersed in the captivating city of New Orleans, where jazz music, Cajun and Creole cuisine, and the mysteries of the supernatural fuse in the rhythmic heart of the French Quarter.
On this DreamTrip to New Orleans, Louisiana, Titanium Members will be treated to a premium gift crafted by a local artisan.
Life is amazing when you're a Titanium Member!
The Astor Crowne Plaza is positioned perfectly at the bustling corner of Canal and Bourbon streets in The Big Easy’s famed French Quarter. The rooftop of the hotel offers sweeping views of downtown and Bourbon Street, allowing one to visually take in the excitement of New Orleans.
• 1 restaurant and 1 bar.
• 1 heated terrace swimming pool (open seasonally and weather-permitting).
• 1 fitness center.
• Valet parking: US$49+tax per day ($55.22 inclusive of all taxes). Oversized vehicles may be valet parked for USD$59+tax per day (66.49 inclusive of all taxes).
Standard Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Rollaway bed available for room with king bed for US$20 per night.
• Rooms have been recently renovated with modern features and style.
• 49” HD flat-screen TV.
• 24-hour in-room dining available.
• Refrigerator upon request.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi (faster speeds available for an additional fee).
• Maximum occupancy per hotel room 4 people.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
Astor Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter
739 Canal St.
New Orleans, LA 70130, U.S.A.